This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The CR2 is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully-automatic configurations (please specify when ordering)
- Semi-automatic - Administers a shock at the press of a button
- Fully-automatic - delivers a shock (if required) without need for manual intervention
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads, battery + exclusive CR2 functions
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Electrode pad life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Automatic power on/off when opening/closing the lid
- Pre-connected pads ready for emergency use
- Can be changed from adult to paediatric mode by simply pressing a button, no need for seperate pads
- Increases energy levels if more than one shock is required
- Provides clear voice prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjust volume accordingly for clear instructions even in noisy environments
- Feedback is given when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and audio instructions on correct hand placement
- Robust IP55 rated design provides high resistance against dust and moisture
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests and will send this infomation to your LIFELINK™ account once a month
- AED is pre-charged to provide immediate initial shock if required
- Wi-Fi + 3G option available
1 x Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with WiFi connection only (either fully- or semi-automatic)
1 x Lithium Battery
1 x Pair of Adult/Paediatric Electrode Pads
1 x Protective Carry Case
1 x User guide
1 x Quick Starting Guide
1 x Wireless Setup Guide
Remote Status MonitoringAEDs are effective only if they are close at hand and ready to work. Whether you have one AED, or 100 spread across the globe, now you can know the readiness status and location of each one. Ongoing system maintenance has been time-consuming and error-prone—until now.The LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager monitors each CR2 connected to a cellular network or Wi-Fi and alerts you to anything that may affect device readiness— all automatically.
Continuous CPR Improves Survival Rates
While other AEDs may offer CPR feedback through the use of an accelerometer or additional tool, the CR2 provides the right amount of instruction and includes new cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology.
Once CPR begins, cprINSIGHT technology automatically analyses and detects if a shock is needed. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, even eliminating pauses if the rhythm is determined to be non-shockable. And more CPR means improved blood circulation and better odds of survival.The CR2 is the only AED that allows chest compressions during ECG rhythm analysis thereby reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. In an AED comparison study, the CR2 helped lay responders deliver the highest overall CPR quality.
Designed for User ConfidenceWhile other AEDs may be difficult to use or require users to stop CPR during analysis, the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users.